greetings

hello i am this blogs creater and runner pls give your support by liking and leaving a good comment behind. god speed and thank you

Saturday 5 April 2014

MH 370 DEDICATION


Hey guys i just wanted to express my views about mh 370 as a citizen of malaysia

so for my first post i would like to remind you guys about mh 370 a malaysian arlines aircraft that has been missing for more than 28 days . That particular flight carried 239 passengers most of them being chinese that were visiting malaysia either for work or tourism purpose . There were also 2 infants on board, still very young .As we know the Malaysian gov, is trying very hard to locate the plane , we must be patient and give our full support to them . I would ask all you guys to join me in praying for them .

 
this is a drawing by children to honor the passengers and crew of malaysian airlines MH370

thank you guys this is all i have to talk about in my first post.

#PRAYFORMH370#

No comments:

Post a Comment